Additional Services
Turnaround Time

I rented a uhaul February 24th and from the beginning my experience was stressful I waited over an hour to complete my contract that I had reserved online. The wait was long because they said the servers were down.

I then used a service associated on your website moving help.com and the mover never showed up!!!! It was a waste of my time and money that i had saved for. I have items in a storage unit that I needed help loading into the truck I rented I waited on them over 5 hours I’d call and they would we will be there in 40 minutes 40 minutes would come and go I’d call again and get the same response just to give up and come back to my apartment without my bed which has been in storage for 6 months. I’ve slept on an air mattress for 6 months now.

The mattress was just one of many things besides a few pieces of furniture and pictures and personal items I’d love to get but now I will have to pay another months rent to keep them in storage as I was screwed by uhaul and movinghelp.com I have spent my whole day and several hundred dollars which I don’t have.

If I can’t get resolution with this through uhaul and movinghelp.com I’m contacting an attorney and taking it to court. Please help.

Review about: Moving Help Moving Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments