Moving Help - MovingHelp.com is not responsible in any way for loss/damage, poor service, or failure to perform service.
I learned the hard way that movinghelp.com is not liable for any loss, damage, failure to perform service, etc from the movers that you hire through their website.If movers you hire through them fail to complete the job you can withhold the payment coupon code, BUT they will pay them anyway after 60 days.
They do not arbitrate or issue refunds and will tell you to work directly with whatever shady moving company you are having problems with, and that will get you no where. I will never use this service (powered by UHaul) again. UHaul claims no affiliation, they merely advertise the service on their site.
They take no responsibility at all for the movers you hire.And the movers are often not even insured.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Moving Help Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I wish I had read the other reviews before I booked this company. They go by 2 names : Seapac Global and as Southeast Shipping. I've moved many times and..."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I ordered a commercial DVD "Dr Duck's Super Secret All-Purpose Sauce" by Michael Nesmith) from a Jim Rowland (PO Box 917572; Longwood FL 32791), for which I paid $12.50 via..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."