3.9
Turnaround Time

Purebred Moving and cleaning was awesome.We have used them three times.

They go well beyond expectation and are affordable.They give moving help a great name.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Moving Help and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Moving Help to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Moving Help and moving help moving service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Moving Help?

Comments

Allied Van Lines - Please, PLEASE do not use Allied Allied Van Lines "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..." Read more Moving Help - Loading help? DAMAGED EVERYTHING Moving Help "I used this site to hire a man named R. B. we will call him in Cape Coral Florida for loading help. All of my items were damaged. I mean..." Read more Moving Help - Insurance Not Required! Moving Help "The movers, Stress Free Moving, damaged my sofa and the door frame of my apartment. The sofa was wedged in the door so tightly that it took 1/2 hour to..." Read more Executive Moving and Storage and CSI Pros what a Joke! Executive Moving And Storage "We moved from Indiana to Arizona and what a nightmare experience! Stay clear of Executive Moving and Storage- CSI pros handles their claim process, they are not much better. They..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more Whirlpool - Stainless French door refrigerator with drawer freezer Whirlpool "We have continuous ice accumulation that melts under the freezer drawer leaking water intermittently onto our tile floor, creating a slip and fall hazard. We have to fully defrost the..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more