Product: Moving Help Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 27 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
On Monday I booked a rental car and moving help. I attempted to call the moving guy that you recommended all week and got no answer and his voicemail was full. Today was the moving day and I was never able to contact him. I have him until noon today hoping he would...

Moving Help - Payment issue

My name is Maurice Dorris, I am service provider at movinghelper.com. Recently ive been havi g trouble with my payment codes processing. I put the codes in after finishing jobs and they do not work. I need you guys to update your system or help me figure out whats wrong with my account because I have not been paid for my work and will cancel all my up and coming jobs bevause i cant afford to put money into something im not making money from.

Moving Help - Service provider

I need help moving ASAP and I have tried to call so can someone call me back thanks

Moving Help - RUN SCREAMING FROM MOVINGHELP.COM

They do not screen their movers. I was ripped off. They also charged my card twice. They never took it off, so I had to file a fraud claim with my bank to get it removed. Their customer service is non-existent. I went all the way up to the office of the president of U-Haul. They said they couldn’t do anything, even though it’s part of their corporation.
Additional Services

Moving Help - Ripp off

I payed for service they never showed up when i emailed them and let them know they still charged me the money i want my money Sad back i emailed and called now i cant get anyone to respond Shrug
Reply to reviews
Terrible experience. I recently booked helpers through the U-haul website at the time that I reserved the truck. I needed help unloading my elderly mothers belongings from the truck into her new apartment. Movinghelp is promoted extensively through U-Haul and I'd used...
I liked
  • Convenient booking via website
I didn't like
  • Lack of customer service

Moving Help - Scheduling issue

I paid and schedues moving help for my final location and never heard from my point of contact for unloading. I then contacted Moving Help and had to rescheduled again and pay an additional amount because moving help did not cover the additional cost due to a scheduling error on their end. I am now experiencing the same exact problem.

Moving Help - Lawsuit!

Everyone that has been scammed by this company should all get together and file a LAWSUIT!!!!! They are liars and you can’t ever get ahold of anyone. They STOLE money out of my account due to NO REFUND!!!

Moving Help - Thieves

Moving Help - Thieves
I had canceled my move and was told, via email because they do not have a phone number so you can’t ever talk to anyone, I would receive a full refund. OVeR a MONTH later I still have no refund of almost $300 and still haven’t been able to speak with anyone on the phone. I am considering getting a lawyer at this point. They are the WORST!

Moving Help - Total scam

Placed an order for them to help me move and ended up having to cancel same day. 15 days later and STILL no refund of almost $300!!!! I’ve been emailing them and I’m not getting anywhere.