I used this site to hire a man named R. B.

we will call him in Cape Coral Florida for loading help. All of my items were damaged. I mean everything. When I hired this individual moving helper.com had good reviews for him.

I was able to book his three man crew for four hours. Only two men showed up. I paid for three. When I emailed moving help.com to resolve this issue I was informed I had to go through an email process with Mr.

Barton. It was unclear what would happen after this mediation period. Well I found out today that NOTHING absolutely NOTHING happens after the "mediation" period. The mover lies and says nothing and then you, the consumer are left holding the bag.

This site should be considered fraudulent. U-haul has brochures for this site at all of their locations. It is completely false advertising. What you see in the brochure is not who comes to your job.

I had two overweight, aging, smoking, men show up that couldn't do the job properly. I now have no recourse through haul.

There are too many pictures to post. I have before the move and after the move pictures.

Product or Service Mentioned: Moving Help Moving Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.