Moving Help - Loading help? DAMAGED EVERYTHING

I used this site to hire a man named R.B.

we will call him in Cape Coral Florida for loading help. All of my items were damaged. I mean everything. When I hired this individual moving had good reviews for him.

I was able to book his three man crew for four hours. Only two men showed up. I paid for three. When I emailed moving to resolve this issue I was informed I had to go through an email process with Mr.

Barton. It was unclear what would happen after this mediation period. Well I found out today that NOTHING absolutely NOTHING happens after the "mediation" period. The mover lies and says nothing and then you, the consumer are left holding the bag.

This site should be considered fraudulent. U-haul has brochures for this site at all of their locations. It is completely false advertising. What you see in the brochure is not who comes to your job.

I had two overweight, aging, smoking, men show up that couldn't do the job properly. I now have no recourse through haul.

There are too many pictures to post.I have before the move and after the move pictures.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Moving Help Moving Service
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #780935

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Moving Help? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.