I used this site to hire a man named R.B.

we will call him in Cape Coral Florida for loading help. All of my items were damaged. I mean everything. When I hired this individual moving helper.com had good reviews for him.

I was able to book his three man crew for four hours. Only two men showed up. I paid for three. When I emailed moving help.com to resolve this issue I was informed I had to go through an email process with Mr.

Barton. It was unclear what would happen after this mediation period. Well I found out today that NOTHING absolutely NOTHING happens after the "mediation" period. The mover lies and says nothing and then you, the consumer are left holding the bag.

This site should be considered fraudulent. U-haul has brochures for this site at all of their locations. It is completely false advertising. What you see in the brochure is not who comes to your job.

I had two overweight, aging, smoking, men show up that couldn't do the job properly. I now have no recourse through haul.

There are too many pictures to post.I have before the move and after the move pictures.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Moving Help and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Moving Help.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Moving Help to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Moving Help?

Comments