I used this site to hire a man named R.B.
we will call him in Cape Coral Florida for loading help. All of my items were damaged. I mean everything. When I hired this individual moving helper.com had good reviews for him.
I was able to book his three man crew for four hours. Only two men showed up. I paid for three. When I emailed moving help.com to resolve this issue I was informed I had to go through an email process with Mr.
Barton. It was unclear what would happen after this mediation period. Well I found out today that NOTHING absolutely NOTHING happens after the "mediation" period. The mover lies and says nothing and then you, the consumer are left holding the bag.
This site should be considered fraudulent. U-haul has brochures for this site at all of their locations. It is completely false advertising. What you see in the brochure is not who comes to your job.
I had two overweight, aging, smoking, men show up that couldn't do the job properly. I now have no recourse through haul.
There are too many pictures to post.I have before the move and after the move pictures.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..."
- "Ok went to el dorado was assured the furniture I was buying was high end leather. With in six months the recliner started to wear out went in spoke to..."
- "I had a patio installed by unitedcorp of nj first i checked this company out,i talked to there supplyer pantano nursury in manalapan nj they highly reccomended tonys company to..."
- "This will be the final (3rd) year of my contract with RAC acceptance. One year into the contract, I contacted the company about a broken media drawer. I have yet..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."