Moving Help - Illini Moving Labor. Total scammers. Please do not hire these people
Their phone number and email .firstname.lastname@example.org
These guys are total scammers. Please save your time and money.
I used Movinghelp.com to book these guys .
After booking service for 11/25/2015 from Uhaul.com (Booked on 11/04/2015). I called Illini Moving Helpers (loading) and Go Green Movers (Unloading) and they asked me for the payment code. I gave them the payment code and my credit card is charged immediately on same day (11/04/2015). Later I canceled the service since our plans changed and we did not move. I called Unload helper and they credited me $140.00 but Illini Moving Helpers (loading helpers) till today they did not credited or gave my money $155.95. Initially when I called them they said they will send me a check as they have some problems with their system. I also have text message back and forth that they will send me a check/credit my credit card. But now they have stopped answering my calls and no response to text messages either.
Please see attached file as proof of my case.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Never used their service but they still charged me
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used this site to hire a man named R. B. we will call him in Cape Coral Florida for loading help. All of my items were damaged. I mean..."
- "Using All State for a cross-country move is the biggest mistake I ever made!! I have since discovered that All State Van Lines has many complaints filed against them, all..."
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I ordered a bracelet on Nov. 9, 2016. After reading comments on the Brave New Look Facebook page, I added my comments and frustration - figured that I'd been scammed...."
- "I ordered ny hoodie 5weeks ago. Still no hoodie, no responce to my emails, no refund and the tracking number is invalid when i go to DHL site (or any..."
- "Omg, worst gross soggy sandwith, not even made all the way, the roast beef was sreaded up like the bottom of pan food ,so much barbaque on it, wet bun..."