Moving Help - Illini Moving Labor. Total scammers. Please do not hire these people

Their phone number and email

(270) 303-2381.

These guys are total scammers. Please save your time and money.

I used to book these guys .

After booking service for 11/25/2015 from (Booked on 11/04/2015). I called Illini Moving Helpers (loading) and Go Green Movers (Unloading) and they asked me for the payment code. I gave them the payment code and my credit card is charged immediately on same day (11/04/2015). Later I canceled the service since our plans changed and we did not move. I called Unload helper and they credited me $140.00 but Illini Moving Helpers (loading helpers) till today they did not credited or gave my money $155.95. Initially when I called them they said they will send me a check as they have some problems with their system. I also have text message back and forth that they will send me a check/credit my credit card. But now they have stopped answering my calls and no response to text messages either.

Please see attached file as proof of my case.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Scammers

Reason of review:
Never used their service but they still charged me
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #764439 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Moving Help? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 07 #1123248

I have used this company 3 times this year for the senior living facility I manage. I have never had any issues with them and they provide superb service. As a customer I book online and has provided excellent service as well.

1 0 Reply

Mar 14 #1127198 Bloomington, Illinois

The experience provided in above complaint has all the proofs from personal cell phone message and also from Moving One thing I will say is does not endorse any service provider. They are like 3rd party website who do not take any responsibility. Also the thing which is scary is any one can sell their services on I am glad that you did not have any bad experiences. But for the rest I will say its better safe than sorry.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Moving Help. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Moving Help.
Filing a new complaint about