Their phone number and email .beasleycheri@gmail.com

(270) 303-2381.

These guys are total scammers. Please save your time and money.

I used Movinghelp.com to book these guys .

After booking service for 11/25/2015 from Uhaul.com (Booked on 11/04/2015). I called Illini Moving Helpers (loading) and Go Green Movers (Unloading) and they asked me for the payment code. I gave them the payment code and my credit card is charged immediately on same day (11/04/2015). Later I canceled the service since our plans changed and we did not move. I called Unload helper and they credited me $140.00 but Illini Moving Helpers (loading helpers) till today they did not credited or gave my money $155.95. Initially when I called them they said they will send me a check as they have some problems with their system. I also have text message back and forth that they will send me a check/credit my credit card. But now they have stopped answering my calls and no response to text messages either.

Please see attached file as proof of my case.

Coolking wrote the review because of "never used their service but they still charged me" at Moving Help and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $156 and wants Moving Help to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scammers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Moving Help other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Moving Help?

Comments

I have used this company 3 times this year for the senior living facility I manage. I have never had any issues with them and they provide superb service. As a customer I book online and movinghelp.com has provided excellent service as well.

to Anonymous Bloomington, Illinois, United States #1127198

The experience provided in above complaint has all the proofs from personal cell phone message and also from Moving Help.com.One thing I will say is movinghelp.com does not endorse any service provider.

They are like 3rd party website who do not take any responsibility. Also the thing which is scary is any one can sell their services on movinghelp.com. I am glad that you did not have any bad experiences.

But for the rest I will say its better safe than sorry.