At the end of May I scheduled a move. I went by the suggested criteria to estimating the time required.

I overshot the time by two hours. I was told they couldn't adjust it, in otherwords, too bad. I've deterred 3 people I know from using UHaul or their recommended moving companies due to this dubious practice. I can't imagine, not could they, that this could even be legal.

They ultimately weny with Two Men and A Truck as I should have. The two guys that helped knocked the feet off a sofa getting it out the door and did some damage to the door frame removing it. I had them move a 38 year old cedarLane hope chest, which I'd left the key in so it wouldn't get lost. I've not seen the key since, rendering an antique quite useless.

Before leaving the new residence, one of them retreated to the bathroom for twenty minutes... Classy! I'd never imagined a stranger would Cristen our bathroom in such a way, especially before we'd ever had a chance to use it. When I asked about adjusting what I'd paid, 3 hours, and didn't use over 1, I was told, "it's cool, she needs to make money too', I'm assuming referring to whoever runs Movinghelp?

I would never use this service again, not will I ever use another UHaul as they chose to associate their company with such a devious business practice. It sure put this disabled single mother on a fixed income and my 15 yr old son in a real bad situation. It turned what should have been an exciting new beginning into a very disappointing and depressing experience, not to mention two hours of labor cost that wasn't needed or used. I'd rather given it to a charity.

Hope you get the karma you deserve whoever owns this well thought out business! Shame on you UHaul for even appearing to support these deceitful business practices!

Review about: Moving Help Moving Service.

Comments