1.9
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I used Kayla's Moving & Hauling from Movinghelp.com site.Kayla's damaged my furniture, Movinghelp.com open an issue claim, but after 3 conversations they closed the claim, once they did that Kayla's stopped taking my calls because they knew that Movinghelp.com would not get involved anymore.

They have these companies listed on their site but do not care what type of service they give. First Michelle from Kayla's asked for photo's, then estimate, then the weight of the item damaged, I did all the Michelle request, not a good company. I called Movinghelp.com, emailed them and this is there response, "We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced in not receiving resolution on your case.

MovingHelp.com is a neutral venue whereby we bring the consumer and the Moving Helper together.Each Moving Helper in our marketplace is an independent labor provider and is solely responsible for their customer satisfaction and level of service." DO NOT USE MovingHelp.com or KAYLA'S Moving and Hauling!

This person wrote the review about Moving Help. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Moving Help to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Moving Help moving help moving service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Moving Help?

Comments